Use any yarn to crochet the Sweet Picot Heart motif, from crochet cotton thread to bulky yarn. Use the hearts to tuck into a Valentine’s card, as mug rugs, and as embellishment for garments or accessories. I’ve got you covered on the instructions: they are both written and charted.
The crocheted Sweet Picot Heart motif pattern is for sale now on Ravelry.
The “Sweet Picot Heart Motif and More” pattern includes
- the Sweet Picot Heart motif
- a heart table mat
- a shamrock table mat
- written and charted instructions photos to help you visualize the
- how to join heart motifs
- how to do an invisible join at the end of the last round
- the inspiration for the pattern
- nice suggestions for using the heart motifs
For each “Sweet Picot Heart and More” sold, I will donate one dollar to the Comanche (TX) All Pets Alive group, which compassionately cares for stray pets until their owners are found or until new homes are found for them.